Tuesday, February 4, 2020

The Forbidden Word

Today was a fun short day for me, Yesterday felt like hours but today felt like time went by very quickly. Its probably due to us going to homeroom first block and shortening the time of regular classes again. Today in Mr Rease class we talked about words that offend us in any sort of way. I couldnt really think of any words because i usually dont care what people say to me. All of this ties in to the poem we read today about the N Word. The N Word is a word that offends many people and change how they view people when called said word. To me i dont really care who uses the word now im not going to fight over the word im just going to remove myself from that persons presence. Overall though class was very good today despite it being short.

No comments:

Post a Comment