Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Scoring AP again

Today was a normal day and it didn't feel very different from how it was than the other days went by pretty fast after second block. Today in Mr Rease class we went and scored other peoples poems from the past AP Test and see how we are suppose to compose a essay for question 1 of the AP Exam. I'm starting to get how to make my essay better but I do feel as though I am still lacking in some areas. For example when it comes to commentary I feel as though i cant explain somethings better than reading the text but I will work on it as time passes on. Overall a good day in class but i can Improve on my work as a whole.

1 comment:

  1. I am also having some trouble when we write in class. Hopefully we can both get it together before the AP exam.

    ReplyDelete