Friday, January 17, 2020

Another AP QUIZ yeah i know right.

Today was a chill day for the most part, the class before me had me stressed out though so going into Rease class taking a quiz really gave me the booster I needed. So anyways we took another Ap quiz but this time it was really hard for me. I keep second guessing my answers that are right, I overthink way too much and i need to work on not doing that so much. Made a very horrible grade but luckily Mr Rease let us work in groups to correct out answers which my group ended up getting a hundred. After that we had the rest of the block off which was great because I needed a Breather for the rest of the day.

1 comment:

  1. Overthinking things tends to be an issue for me as well. Hopefully we both find ways to stop doing it.

    ReplyDelete