Wednesday, September 4, 2019

You are a Bright Light to my heart today!

Today in Mr Rease Class we Had to make our own sonnet like William Shakespeare. Coming up with one was pretty hard considering all the syllables and Unstressed words need to complete one. I had fun creating one though, here is mines.


You are a Bight Lights to my heart Today.
Your Presence that can never fail to Annoy.
You make the sun bright up my Day.
The traits of thee brings me Joy.

Without you here, I can never do my part.
The Queen, Her nectar sweet like honey.
To be without you is like not having a heart.
You buy me more happiness then Money.

A burning desire to stay by your side.
Even death Cannot set us apart.
Anything with you is a thrill ride.
A painted picture, like a work of art.

Your bright light makes my heart shine.
Your love is like a dinner that is Divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment