Monday, March 18, 2019

Argumentive Question

Meal time is Important because it gives us a Chance to Spend time with our Family and bond. Meal time can get You closer to your Family as to having Your parents and siblings come together and Discuss what's been going on In their lives. Talking with your Family can help you with your problems or even get advice on things that You may need help on. My mom would always Try and Pry into our lives and Asking about How we are and we discuss things that mainly Happens at school or with friends. It's a shame because people nowadays stay on their Own Devices and dont really Discuss or talk during mealtime anymore. When I got to a restaurant with my Auntie she would always make me put up my phone and talk because she Sees value in our Conversations while we are Together eating. Talking with Friends or Family during mealtime is one of the best ways to Communicate and get closer to your Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment